Multi purpose Elements
Multi purpose elements give the user the ability to shape or modify
an element for use in a wide variety of heating applications,
whether in liquid, acid, alkaline or air environments. These elements are
ideally suited for prototype runs or urgent repairs.
- All BJC MPEs are constructed from the highest grade materials.
- All BJC MPEs are uniformly annealed for ease of forming.
- 1/8” Whitworth terminal pins allow for universal connections.
- M16 compression bushes for ease of mounting are available.
- BJC MPEs are ideally suited for machine breakdowns and prototype runs etc., as the elements are readily available ex stock.
Contact us today with your enquiry and one of our team will be in touch.
All elements are designed and manufactured to comply with the requirements of AS/NZS 3100. This range of elements are suitable for use in heating units manufactured to comply with the requirements of AS/NZS 1668.1. Contact your BJC agent for special wattages, voltages or sizes.