Plant & Equipment
At BJC we have a number of specialist machines that we use to manufacture your product throughout the factory. Using the latest machinery, methodologies and training programmes BJC are able to process cost effectively and achieve repeatability in its processes. From complex electromechanical harness assemblies to simple lead wires or jumper leads. BJC has the capabilities, experience and materials to accommodate your assembly specifications.
Our machinery list includes:
- Komax Automatic Wire Processing Machines – These machines check every cut and crimp is within specification utilising CFA (Crimp Force Analysis) and ACD (Automatic Conductor Detector).
- Heavy Duty Cutting up 120mm2
- Mecal Semi Automatic crimp machines and applicators
- Air and Hydraulic Crimping up to 120mm2
- Cosmic Radial Wire strippers – AWG 36 – 10, Twisting Function
- Komax Ink Jet Cable Marking
- Heat shrink Marking
- Automated Electrical Testers – Testing Continuity, Insulation resistance, Low and High Voltage, Wire Position and Functionality.
- Approved layup jigs made to customer specifications