Quality is at the heart of all our operations. We are committed to excellence and always endeavour to exceed our customers’ expectations in terms of our product quality and service levels.
BJC have been in constant ISO Certification since 1994, and currently hold ISO 9001 and AS/NZ 4801. Regular audits ensure all processes meet the stringent criteria required to hold ISO.
As part of our continual improvement, we are always assessing our practices and implementing new measures for increasing quality and efficiencies. This ensures that we can provide best service to our customers.
To ensure the tightest quality controls we adhere to strict quality protocols:
- Sample Process: FMEA, Control Plans, Capability Studies and Customer specific Reports.
- Production Documentation: Work Instructions, Visual Aids, Flow Diagrams, SPC Charts and Control Plans.
- Production: 1st off prototype batch, Customer approval/Sign off, In Process testing, Final testing, Ongoing Quality audits.
- Scheduling: Full Capacity and Tracking system for Customer orders through the factory to ensure we meet your delivery requirements.
- Training: Comprehensive fully documented training programme to ensure our people are kept up to date.
All product we manufacture is 100% electrically and visually tested through our purpose built testing equipment.